Question
Posted by: harjeet | 2010/08/22

appetite prob

i have appetite problem i can not take milk and any suppliment i am getting problem eat any food. after meals gas make my upper abdomen, which yoga i should do

Expert ImageYoga

Any regular yoga practice will help this problem. If you practice postures, breathing and relaxation techniques daily, then after some time you will find an improvement in your symptoms.

More specific practices are the Shatkarmas (cleansing practices) like Kunjal (Stomach wash) and Shankapraksahalana (Intestinal Wash). Deep abdominal breath, Bhastrika and Kapalbhati will be excellent breathing techniques for this condition, and any yoga postures that massage the abdominal organs. I suggest getting a copy of Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bhanda by Swami Satyananda Saraswati; it has all the above practices in it and also a therapeutic index detailing practices for gas and digestive problems.

1
Posted by: yoga | 2010/08/26

Reply to yoga