Posted by: ME | 2012-11-20

Appetite control

I have tried the Herbex eat less booster drops but did not find very effective. I am now taking the manna caplets 3 x daily. I have found out the Hoodia is very effective in terms of curbing that Hungry feeling - can I take Hoodia and Manna tabs together? I am on anti-depressant Mirteron at night 15mg and then for anxiety I am taking 0.50mg alzam and also take rescue tablets instead of extra alzam if I still feel anxious (been suffering anxiety attacks for almost 8 months now) and the mirteron has give me an almost uncontrollable appetite.
Please advise - I have a small frame and weigh nearly 60kg - am not much more than 5ft and am 36 years... dont want to put on more weight as I am already 8kg more than I was a few years ago so I need something natural to control my appetite that does not interfere with my meds.

Expert ImageNatural health

if you find that the natural meds is not working as effective keep in mind that the symptoms are a result of the side-effects of the drugs.
Have you consider acupuncture to assist you? This will help for your appetite and anxiety.
Hydroxycitrate can possibly assist with the appetite.
As far as I know you can use Hoodia and Manna together.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: ME | 2012-11-27

Thanks - I have not tried accupuncture. I''m just so tired of feeling like I want to eat all the time. I try to eat healthily or at least semi-healthily but all this food has to go somewhere and its so hard to get motivated to go to gym - inevitably on my way home from work I am hungry again!

Reply to ME