thanks for your reply, what is your opinion on appestop? also if it is one of the other ing in the appestop causing the wind, is this a good or bad sign? should i rather stop or is the wind an inidcation of detoxing or what do you think?

Dear Appestop
My opinion on this product is that it may help you to lose weight because of its chromium content, but I doubt that the other ingredients such as the HCA, 5-HTP or the B vitamins will be of much assistance. I would suspect that the HCA is causing your bloating because it is produced from a plant called garcinia cambogia which could cause digestive upsets. If you find that you feel too bloated I would stop using this product. Wind is certainly NOT a sign of detoxing, but of something that is having a negative effect on your digestive system.
Take care