Question
Posted by: Ash | 2010/03/15

Appendix

I would like a second opinion as i started experiencing bad pain in my lower abdominal region on the right hand side (where appendix is located). When i went to the doctor about 2 hours later the pain had subsided and the doctor advised that if the pain was better and i did''nt experience nausea or loss of appetite. Do you think i may have appendicitis?

I am concerned as i have read that it is dangerous and considered an emergency if it is appendicitis?

I am still experiencing pain but is not really that bad only if i move suddenly etc.

Should i have my appendix taken out?

Hallo Ash
The appendix should only be taken out if a diagnosis of appendicitis is made. Appendix pain usually gets worse and won't subside by itself

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/15

Hallo Ash

Reply to cyberdoc