Question
Posted by: Neo | 2010/10/01

Apoplogy

ok. i was exchanging emails with someone who him and I happen to have 1 person in common we " hate"  . Nasty info about that person ws exchanged. The person got hold of the emails as she is the ex gf of the guy i ws exchanging these emails with. the info is nasty but true.she logged into her ex bf''s email account and got hold of the info. I feel really bad that she got that info cause i know the pain it caused her. she has always hated me and I hate her and don''t want friendship or anyhting, i just want to apologise. please advice on what to say and how to go about it. her response will probably be her swearing at me. but that is not important to me. i just want to let her knw that it''s unfortunate tht she got hold of info tht wsnt meant to her and just to apologise for the pain cause

Just as cigarette packets carry a Government Health Warning in most countries, so somehow computers and cell-phones should carry a warning that ANYTHING you send by e-mail, SMS, twitter, mixit, facebook, etc., can be taken down and used in evidence against you.
Maybe you should apoligise by e-mail, explaining the situation much as you did in this posting.

2
Posted by: me | 2010/10/04

if what you were saying about her was true - why do you want to apologies? i suspect that you might have said false things about her!!!

Reply to me