Posted by: Jack | 2012-05-30

Apnea Back?

I have been diagnosed with a mild case of sleep apnea and I have been using the mouth piece from December 2010 and it works very well. However, for the last month I have been waking up with a head-ache again and I am feeling more tired. My wife does not complain that I snore, but is it possible to have some restriction coming back even using the mouthpiece?

My weight did not change and I do not have any sinus issues at the moment.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Yes, it is possible. Quite possibly your apnoea has worsened, and you might now need to be on a CPAP. I would suggest you discuss this with your treating doctor.

Posted by: Malka Robinson | 2012-06-14

64 yr old female. fybromyalgia diagnosed 1985. on CymGen 60, Eltroxin 7.5mg, Adcosimvastatin 20mg,Coxflam 7.5mg
Urbanol10mg daily. Stilnox @ night. wake myself up snoring so loud, always sleepy. Cannot afford sleep clinic

Reply to Malka Robinson