Question
Posted by: David Dominguez | 2012/04/13

Apidrex Avanced Weightloss

I take Medication for Blood Pressure and for Dietetics. I ordered Apidrex which contains Dicaffeine Malate  Chocamine  Mango extract seed  Phenylethlamine  Synephrine and Humulu Lupus. What effect will this have on my Blood Pressure and Dietetics? Will be safe to take this weight loss supplement? I am asking for your take on this I not asking for a diagnosis

Dear David
I would strongly advise you not to use a weightloss supplement which contains dicaffeine malate and synephrine, esp if you have high blood pressure, as both these compounds can increase your blood pressure and cause a variety of negative effects including addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, and psychotic reactions. Products containing such ingredients have been banned in many countries because of these negative side-effects. Rather use a balanced diet such as the DASH Diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine' and 'Hypertension'), which was developed in the USA to lower bp and cause weightloss. The DASH diet is high in calcium and low in sodium which should lower your bp, and the low fat content assists weightloss.
Take care

1

Dear David
Take care