Question

Apache Boy

Hope that you had a good weekend and you are feeling better.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

3
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/07/28

Yep, only did the 8km walk... but was gruelling in any case lol... but fun, will definitly do it again, next year be fitter lol... completed it in 1h45min... so not too bad... lol...

Reply to Apache_boy

702 walk! Did you complete it - how far was it?

Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/07/28

Hey Anon,

I did thank you, made some concious decisions to make the right and positive changes in my life and to ignore my negativity and the negative things that i bring into my life...

So ja, overall a very good weekend... just sore from the 702 walk the talk yesterday.. lol

Reply to Apache_boy