Question
Posted by: Anoni | 2010-09-14

anything wrong

Im only 26yrs but i feel like no man is interested in me,and i know for a fact that im not ugly or anything like that,I have been in a commited relationship which ended after HE cheated on me ,i struggled to let go but eventually did,went out with someone who was a bit older than me,who i adored but then he just vanished ,stopped making contact and I thought we were on fire ,I feel unwanted ,always asking why did NO1 cheat and why did NO2 walked out on me,Why am i alone ? i dont get it ,cause i really believe that I have so much love to give and I just want someone to love genuinely ****venting*****

I'm sure you're not ugly. But try to avoid making catastrophizing decisions exaggerating your bad experiences so far. So, you haven't met the right sort of nice guy YET. It happens. And some people, male or female, behave badly, either cruelly or unthinkingly, and unfortunately your no 1 and no 2 were both faulty. That is THEIR fault, not yours. Being alone may be unwelcome, but it need not be permanent. Don't rush into your next relationship, as no relationship is better than a bad one, but be patient and look for the nice sort of guy you obviously deserve

3
Posted by: Bee | 2010-09-15

I''m sure there is absolutely nothing wrong with you and I am also sure that your ''questioning'' is something all we females go through before we meet the right man. Meeting the right one is a long process for some people but trust me, its worthwile. Enjoy your freedom in the meantime!

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Been there | 2010-09-14

Just be yourself, focus on other things and some positive attributes in your life other than relationships and forget about finding a man as number 1 priority. Before you know it, VOILA. Often we focus so hard on what we want that we act different (unbeknowing) and might just put that potential match off. Hope this helps.

Reply to Been there