Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2009/10/15

Anything to lower sex drive

My bf suffers from ED, and with that my sex life is suffering. i want to know if there is anything I can take to lower my sex drive??? I am tired of wanting him and needing sex everyday and then feeling guilty that I do, and then angry because I dont get any. I want to stay with this man as I love him dearly, but cant stand feeling so sexually frustrated. I need something to lower my sex drive......

The only products which are known to lower libido are products which have this as a side effect (eg. some contraceptive pills, SSRIs, etc). All of these require a prescription so you would need to discuss this with a doctor first. Before you do so, however, I would ask you to consider several things.

There are two issues here: your boyfriend's ED and your unmet sexual feelings. Firstly, if your boyfriend experiences ED he really needs to have had a check up with a doctor to make sure that his general health is okay because erection difficulties can be an indication of serious health problems (not just ED itself! - eg. cardiovascular disease). If he is healthy, he could address this problem either by way of sex therapy (preferably with you present) or with one of the newer medications on the market (e.g. viagra, cialis, levitra). I am assuming that this is not happening and I'm wondering what this means (i.e. are there relationship issues that need to be addressed and he is

7
Posted by: Ja | 2009/10/19

He should keep you satisfied. Even if he doesnt want it.
maybe his testosterone levels are on the low side?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Gary | 2009/10/16

Many years ago when I did my citizen force training they used to put bluestone in our coffee to lower sexual drive. Don' t know if it would work for women though.

Reply to Gary
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/16

Spasm meant that wedding cake drastically lowers all woman' s sex drives - in other words: as soon as you get married and have children, your sex drive will become non-existing and that will solve your problem.

Posted by: Anon!! | 2009/10/15

Well call me rather, cos there is nothing that will lower ur drive..
Let me do the job.. :)

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: Frustrated | 2009/10/15

Would help if he had the high sex drive :) But sadly you misread the question!

Reply to Frustrated
Posted by: Spasm | 2009/10/15

There is 1 thing that is commanly known to man as a sex drive supressant
" Wedding Cake" 

Reply to Spasm
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/15

Reply to Sexologist