Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-17

Anything but water

I hate drinking water. After many years I can now manage 2-3 glasses of water a day. I know I cannot replace water entirely but what is the next best thing?

Dear Anon
You can drink any LIQUID (coffee, tea, cold drinks, fruit juice, bottled flavoured water, milk, etc,) to ensure that you are having the 2,5 litres of LIQUID a day that adults need to stay healthy. If you are trying to lose weight, then have the low-kJ variations of the above mentioned liquids (e.g. artificially sweetened cold drinks, fat-free milk, etc).

2
Posted by: John | 2009-09-18

The more water you drink, the more you will love it. Change your mind from " hate"  to " love" 
My first whisky was terrible, know I love it!!!

Reply to John
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-09-17

Wat about water with sweeto?

Reply to Zexeon