Anyone pls explain

How can pcos be cured?Since I' ve been diagnosed with psoc, I' ve been from one Internet site to the next. Two which claims, I should chuck my contraceptions away as this does not help pcos but rather my to control my hormone levels. In most cases the LH levels is higher, in my case the FSH levels is higher. I will be seeing my doc in two months time. But for now I need someone to please explain to me? Should I start exercising and living healthy? And should I really throw my pills away? Lol... And what is the normal average weight for a 20yr old? I really want to make sure when I do go for my nxt ultrasound or whatever the call it. I want my doc to find that it' s gone. Lol. But doesn' t the pill take the cyst away aswell. Your advice and Time will be much appreciated... Thanks

PCOS cannot be cured but the symptoms can be controlled. If your symptoms is absent or irregular periods, then the Pill is necessary. DIet and exercise will help if insulin resistance is part of the picture. The correc t weight depends on your height. May be DietDoc can help you with the right sort of diet.