Posted by: Rosa | 2010-07-27

Anyone please Help

My last period was on June 22. Can anyone one tell me on which day of the cycle am I at the moment, caounting until today, is it 35 or 36? If 36 is it normal not to have a period by now. Did I miss it? Did a test and two lines showed up one dark and the other faint, not sure about the results. Anyone please help. My longest cycle was 33 not more than that, no preg signs at all. Anyone help.

Sounds like you are pregnant.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-31

Sounds like you are pregnant.

Posted by: Zama | 2010-07-28

Hi Rosa

two lines on a home pregnancy test measn you''re preggers. Irresepctive of how faint the test line is. They donot work like ovulation prediction kits which require the test line to be as dark or darker than the control line.

Reply to Zama
Posted by: me | 2010-07-28

If there is two lines, does not matter if the second line is very faint, it means you are pregnant. Exact same thing happened to me after I didnt get my period by the 33rd day...and now I am 5 months pregnant :(

Reply to me