Question
Posted by: Psychiatrist | 2009-02-23

ANYONE know of a FEMALE PSY' trsst/JHB?

Dear Dr - Is there any way in which I could try to track down the name and phone number of a FEMALE psychiatrist? Sorry, I have great respect for the gentlemen in this field but would just feel so much more at east with a Female psychiatrist.
I am new in JHB (moved up from Natal) so have no one I can ask. I even asked around at the local pharmacists in the area where I live but no one seems to know of any.
Yesterday, on Sunday I drove around to 5 different private clinics where all of them kindly gave me a print out of the various Dr' s who practice at their clinics, but not one name on there was of a female psychiatrist. :-(

Sometimes , some people feel more comfortable with the idea of a female ( or male ) psychiatrist. Uually, their name makes their gender lear, and they are listed in the phone book. hey're not that rare, among younger shrinks, though less common if one wanted and older shrink.

2
Posted by: jcat | 2009-02-23

try Dr Karen Vukovich or Dr Rykie Liebenberg. Both are based at Sandton medi-clinic.
Good luck,
jcat

Reply to jcat
Posted by: hehehe | 2009-02-23

they are rare....and deadly!!!! seriously have you heard of this amazing thing called google?! it works for real, just search!

Reply to hehehe