Posted by: TS | 2009-02-18

anybody here

hi laddies, is there anybody who conceived while on Fertomid-50.
am so dissapoited cause i had miscarriage last year, and now it' s difficult for me to conceive. i went to see a gynae and he said there' s nothing wrong with me. if you conceived on fertomid-50 how long does it take you to conceive. Tx in advance for you respond.

Dear TS
Fertomid is a drug that stimulates ovulation. One should first try and determine the cause of why you find it difficult to conceive - maybe the problem lies with your husband's sperm, or you have a problem with the tubes due to previous infection or tubal pregnancy. taking Fertomid is not without risks - see (Warnings and precautions)
It must be prescribed by a doctor and you need to be monitored by a doctor while taking it

Posted by: Gunga | 2009-02-19

Hi, wondering if you can help.
I have one of the auto immune diseases and have been on the following medication for years: celebrex,medrol,plasmoquine, folic acid, methotrexate and eltroxin. All these seem to keep whatever I have under control and give me a reasonable quality of life...
however, this last week I developed a pain under my right rib cage, which has radiated to my back, feels like a knife, which is worse at night. Funny thing is that it' s not so bad in the day when I take the plasmoquine - the celebrex and medrol ease it at night - eventually to a bearable ache, but in the morning when I take
the plasmoquine with the rest of the pills it seems to ease within
5 minutes. That is just by the by..... could I have developed a kidney stone, and if I have is there a way to disolve it without
going through the whole invasive thing - dont have medical aid.

Reply to Gunga