Posted by: TS | 2009-02-18

anybody here

hi laddies, is there anybody who conceived while on Fertomid-50.
am so dissapoited cause i had miscarriage last year, and now it' s difficult for me to conceive. i went to see a gynae and he said there' s nothing wrong with me. if you conceived on fertomid-50 how long does it take you to conceive. Tx in advance for you respond.

Dear TS

Fertomid-50 is Clomiphene Citrate which if very effective in helping with the production of oocytes and ovulatory disorders. The fact that you had a miscarriage last year is a very good sign that you have the ability to conceive. Don’t expect to fall pregnant every time that you use Fertomid, Fertomid just slightly enhances fertility by ensuring ovulation is taken place and producing more than one follicle. There is no time period as to how long Fertomid takes for you to conceive.

Answered by: Dr Y. M. Dasoo