Question
Posted by: Didi | 2009/11/05

Any success on Ciplatrim?

I would like to know of anyone using Ciplatrim, what their experience of this drug is and if it really works. I am with Weighless and have been advised to consider this. I would therefor like to know if this will speed up my weight loss.

Dear Didi
I hope that the other Readers will give you feedback about their experiences with Ciplatrim. I have heard positive reports about sibutramine, which is the active ingredient in Ciplatrim, at obesity conferences. Discuss the use of this slimming aid with your dr because the combination of sibutramine and a balanced weightloss diet such as the Weigh-Less diet, should produce good results. Adding some daily exercise for 30 min a day is also highly beneficial.

6
Posted by: Purdey | 2010/01/13

I' ve been on Ciplatrim for 3 days and I have lost 500g. I' m not constantly thinking about food, I dont really feel hungry. I' m sleeping well and drink about 1.5L of water a day. My mouth stays dry and yesterday I had a " metallic"  taste. I try and eat a few small meals a day. I' ve tried the old type Thinz pills (made me too jittery) and Simply Slim (sick and suicidal) so far no ill effects with the Ciplatrim, I know its early days but I hope to push on. Need to lose 15kg to put me at 64kg, for a healthy BMI 0f 29..

Reply to Purdey
Posted by: Kim | 2009/12/07

I have lost 12kg in 12 weeks using Ciplatrim. Have been eating 5 small low GI meals and drinking about 1, 5 litres a day. Need to bump up my exercise though!

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Y | 2009/11/10

It works very well for me - instead of being hungry every 2 hours I' m now only hungry every 6 to 7 hours. Since I' m not following weigless or any other prescriptive / structured diet plan (which has never worked for me before), but rather using Ciplatrim to help me learn to listen to my body, this works very well for me. Have lost 6.1 kg in 4.5 weeks.

Reply to Y
Posted by: Lala | 2009/11/06

Hi Didi

Ek gebruik Ciplatrim nou vir die tweede maand en ek volg ook Weigh Less eetplan. Ek is nie oortuig dat Ciplatrim gewigsverlies bevorder nie, maar wat ek wel kan getuig is dat dit beslis help dat jy nie honger word nie. Wat ek eintlik wil sê  is dat as jy nog steeds honger voel terwyl jy Weigh Less doen dan sal ek aanbeveel dat jy Ciplatrim gebruik. As die eetplan egter in jou behoeftes voorsien en jy nie honger word nie, spaar jou geld en koop vir jou nuwe klere as jy jou doelgewig bereik. Ek was al ' n paar maal op Weigh Less in die verlede en het elke keer groot sukses behaal. Die geheim is egter om die gewig wat jy verloor het af te hou en nie weer terug te val in jou slegte eetgewoontes van vroeë r nie. Sterkte vir jou.

Reply to Lala

Dear Didi

Posted by: Jo | 2009/11/05

The miracle weight-loss generic

Cipla has launched a generic version of a tried and tested weight-loss drug, and have joined forces with Weigh-Less to assist the obese in achieving their weight-loss goals. Read DietDoc' s comments.

Spring is in the air and suddenly people are aware of their bodies again after the long hard winter. Most of my forum users are far from satisfied with their weight and looks. This is the time when everyone turns to diets and exercise to lose those unwanted rolls and dimples.

It' s therefore the ideal time for the launch of a new weight-loss partnership between Cipla, a pharmaceutical company producing Ciplatrim slimming medication, and Weigh-Less, one of South Africa& #65533 s leading slimming organisations.

Ciplatrim is a sibutramine-containing product that can assist with weight loss, particularly in people who have a great deal of weight to lose.

Reply to Jo