Posted by: Fransi | 2009-03-09

Any medicine cause reaction

I am a healthy 54 year old male with no allergies as far as i know, however recently (last year or so) i find that when i feel fluish and take medicine (Corenza C, Benylin, Vicks Medinite etc...) in fact anything exept Panado, i get a feeling of " cramps"  in both my legs, especially the left upper leg. This is some kind of sensation not really a cramp lasting only a moment (4 5 seconds). It feels like a spasm running through the leg/s at a slow pace and when i cramp my muscles for some time it sort of dissapear. Can you help please

Dear Fransi

Thank you for visiting

I doubt that the medicine is the cause for the cramps you get. I suggest that you start using Slow Mag and Slow K, as well as zinc supplements.