Question
Posted by: BABES | 2011/06/07

any medication i can use

my partner comlains that he cant feel me at time when we making love. is there any medication.

Unfortunately there is no medication that I know of that would help but it may help to get him to focus more on the sensation of pleasure whilst love making, remembering that the whole body can be involved in this. Perhaps you could try to stimulate other areas, such as the nipples, testicles etc. He should not just focus on the friction of the penis. It is important that he pay more attention to all these areas in order to help with increased arousal and pleasure.

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/06/09

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: cay | 2011/06/08

how do you do kegel exercises

Reply to cay
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/06/08

I have been doing kegel excercises for years. It is second nature already, I dont even know I am doing it any more and apparently I am too tight. So it really works to do them.

Reply to Another Anon

Kegel exercises