Question
Posted by: sam | 2010/10/01

any ideas for better sex???

HI. I’ ve been married for 5 years and our sex life is just not the same as it was before we got married. We do it maybe once a month. I would like to explore sex a bit more, and my hubby is very narrow minded. I can’ t remember when last I had an orgasm. When we have sex I often ask him what I can do for him to give him great pleasure, but then he just reply there is nothing –  no fantasy nothing. I would like to spice things up. What can I do? Any Ideas? O, yes- he is also not into oral sex… 

you should consult sex advice literature from sex books that address religious, cultural and conservative views on sex. maybe read Leandie Buys' books / website. she provides sex advice for people like your husband that are sensitive to sex-talk.

14

Sam, will it be ok if we can maybe chat since we are going through the same problem with our partners?

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: two.stone | 2010/10/01

Hi Sam - he sounds totally selfish to me. The fact that you are writing about this is such a good sign, as many partners would have given up and looked elsewhere. What is his reaction if you tell hime you need more? Have you thought of counselling? You are obviously very level-headed and very mature. I remember I went through a patch where sex was such a chore and I had no energy etc. My wife is very aggressive sexually, and she would just climb on me with nothing on, or sit on my chest and I promise you, the view soon got me enthusiastic! Perhaps you should be more aggressive sexually with him?

Reply to two.stone

Sam i guess that all the talking and effort that you put in is just in vain . Sorry to meantion this - but do you think that there is any possibilty that he is cheating?

Totally agree Sam - thanks

Posted by: Sam | 2010/10/01

Bozo, You should try talking to someone you have something in common with - maybe it will give you a broader spectrum of what conversation is all about..

Reply to Sam
Posted by: ... | 2010/10/01

Aahh Bozo maybe they have something in common...

Reply to ...
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/10/01

Anon is obviously Horny Guy. The next thing he is going to ask Sam to mail him.

Reply to Bozo

I am 34 and she is 26 years? We have a boy.

Posted by: sam | 2010/10/01

jip, 2 boys. how old are you guys?

Reply to sam

Its sad but it is a reality out there. Thanks for the info Sam. I agree you have every right to enjoy - you are at your prime age . Also its a man''s duty to keep his wife satisified. Any kids Sam?

Posted by: sam | 2010/10/01

hi anon. good to hear i am not alon. he is 33 and i am 28. so still suppose to ENJOY... but it seems like it is a home chore to him.

XXX if tried Sexy lingerie - you would not believe, it was as if he did not even notice.

Reply to sam
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/01

Variation in position always is good.Also try lubes/toys and even oral sex .... even though he is not into this.Try getting into bed without clothing.Also send sexy sms''s/emails etc during the day which will hopefully get him warmed up.
Why do many partners stop enjoying sex after being together a while ! Justn''t make sense to me.

Reply to XXX

Sam my wife is the exact same as your hubby - its like wham bam thank you mam. There is no touching, kissing, foreplay just want to get it done as soon as possible and lay there as if she is dead. I also only get it once a month, thats if i am lucky. How old are you guys?