Question
Posted by: Lexi | 2010/11/11

Any ideas?

Hi, since Monday I have had a vague sort of dull ache in my pelvic area that comes and goes throughout the day. It is not very painful, but it feels slightly not right. I cannot figure out where exactly its coming from and sometimes I think it''s my stomach as it seems to radiate from the hib bones towards the belly button and then sometimes it feels a little lower towards where I would normally experience period pains (but its not period pains). It does not burn on urinating but I do feel the urge to go slightly more (like when I''m just finished urinating it feels like I should go again). It''s hard to tell I know as there are so many organs in this aread....but any clues? I am 33 and never had a UTI or anything so I cannot tell what it feels like. I know for sure its not period pains or ovulation pains as I know what that feels like.

Hallo Lexi
Rather let your doctor have a look - you may have pelvic infection, a kidney stone stuck in the ureter, infection in the bladder or even early appendicitis.
dR Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/11

Hallo Lexi
dR Bets