Posted by: Thatguy | 2011-09-30

Any harm in anal masturbation?

I''m a male, I''ve been indulging in anal masturbation for about 8 years. I do it fairly regularly - at least once a week. I have a couple of toys I like to use as well.

I''m just curious to know if this could be harmful at all? I''m still young, and I don''t want to find out one day that I can''t have kids or something like that.

So could regular prostate stimulation have any negative effects on the body?

DEar Thatguy
any stimulation that is not excessive will not do harm ity is important that you read a little on how your body works to understand the process of having children and parenting .at present you have no stated difficulty

Posted by: love lace | 2014-12-04

I happen to enjoy anal masturbation I've been doing it for years and my ?? Is just fine

Reply to love lace
Posted by: Roommate | 2011-10-05

Roommate is in fact a girl and works profesionally with people with this exact problem.amongst others......Surprised?
Maybe in the not so far future i will be treating you and helping you while you are shitting you pants.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Anon | 2011-10-05

the fact that roomate know alot of gay guys and their contact details and knows that they sh1t themselves tells me that he is either gay or sh1ts himself. roomate is an idiot that has no idea what the hell he''s talking about and probably only reads this forum for a cheap thrill. retard

Posted by: Roommate | 2011-10-05

Its the chance you take........Is it worth it? Sies man

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Thaguy | 2011-10-04

Look, I know there''s no chance of me getting " loose"  and shitting myself all the time. I''ve been playing with my-|-for 8 years and it''s no different to when I started, so that''s nonsense.

Thanks Cody, I appreciate the response.

Reply to Thaguy
Posted by: haha | 2011-10-04

Roommate you are so funny!! I nearly choked laughing..I think you are spot on!!

Reply to haha
Posted by: Roommate | 2011-10-04

Cody Cody Cody........
Just because you enjoy sticking stuff up your anus and are in denial about the fact that you WILL be shitt1ng yourself uncontrolabley soon.... please reserve your naive advice for yourself.
IT IS A FACT that if you stretch your anus mussles you WILL loose control.
Ask any old gay guys, or should I mail you some numbers? but then with your naive outlook on things I doubt you even know any gays..... oh and sticking a finger in there to " massage"  something is quite different than sticking something substantially bigger in there.
Stay with the finger, maybe you will just soil yourself a " little bit" at a time.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Cody | 2011-10-03

Do not listen to all these prudes. Like the doc said, as long as it is not excessive stuff there is NO risk of damage. By the way, excessive and extreme vaginal sex can also cause damage. The male anus (especially the prostate) has a lot of nerve ends which makes it an extremely erogenous zone, sort of like a g-spot for men. There is no such thing as you having to wear nappies and losing contol of bowels etc. The sphincter is a muscle much like the mouth, it can stretch, yet it can return to its original form. You do not see people that shout a lot walking around with damaged mouth muscles. It is only when people do extreme things like fisting, and that only for long extensive times that it could eventually damage the muscle. Normal anal stimulation is perfectly safe. I actually also had a doctor friend tell me once that it is in a way beneficial for the prostate to be " massaged"  this way from time to time, as it stimulates healthy bloodflow, thus lessening the chances of prostate cancer. So stop worrying about it, or what these ill-informed people think, and enjoy your healthy sexuality.

Reply to Cody
Posted by: ERIC | 2011-10-03

How sure are you that sure unnatural friction may not lead to colon cancer, etc.

Reply to ERIC
Posted by: Man | 2011-10-03

I dont get the fixation with shoving stuff up a hole that is meant for waste material, including men''s d!cks. That''s just sick.

Reply to Man
Posted by: Roommate | 2011-10-03

You will be wearing nappies soon as you are stretching yourself and will have no control over " pooping"  soon

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Anon | 2011-10-03

You going to end up pooping your pants.