any danger

with my x gf i had a relation without protection
with my present gf can i have sex without protection
my last sex was around 1yr ago without protection
i kno v have 2 use condom bt v r not using then is there any chances of hiv or std

I hope I'm understanding what you are writing, I'm struggling to understand with all of the abbreviations...

If I understand correctly, you are asking if you can contract HIV or an STD if you are not using a condom? ABSOLUTELY, that is exactly how to contract these diseases! You could both have a sexual health screen and HIV test and if all clear, then as long as you are both only having sex with each other, then you should be okay - the only risk then is pregnancy.

firstly what you are saying is not clear, try proper english, secondly are you crazy or stupid of courses the chances of getting infected are there, coz you are not condomising dumbass