Question
Posted by: Blue bloo Monday | 2008/06/30

any cell c contract fundis out there??

I, idiot that I am, forgot my cell phone at home this morning...CANNOT turn back for it! I need important info from my voicemail....does anyone know how to listen to your messages on your cell by using another phone???

PLEASE PLEASE...I'M IN DIRE STRAITS HERE!!

My meeting is this afternoon and I need to get all my ducks in a row so,....if anyone can be of help SOONER than I can get thru to Cell C enquiries, I'd love you death!!

Gosh, Cell C sonds almost as impossible to contact as the Tshwane City COuncil, which so elaborately hides from its ratepayers

2

Still holding and I've got a million things to do so I have to cut off each time....thanks....

Not my day!

Reply to Blue bloo Monday
Posted by: Carla | 2008/06/30

Call the cell C customer care line on 084 140 (from any phone )and ask them?

Reply to Carla