Question
Posted by: TP | 2011-01-06

Any Advice Please

When my "  other"  kiddies come to visit they always have lice. We have emailed the Bio mom and she just ignores us. I also have 3 children and everytime my "  other"  kiddies come to visit I have to spend money and time to get this under control only to repeat the same drill when they come to visit again. Any advise? The Bio mom also posts on Facebook that the kids do not want to see the dad and she has to force them to visit and when hubby confronted her she said that it is her opinion and she can post whatever she wants. The children cry when they have to go back to her - surely this is a sign that they enjoy their time with us? Why does she have to be so mean - we do not badmouth her. When hubby went to the children''''s school his daughter''''s teacher said that she always comes to school with dirty clothes and hair that is not brushed. Any advice would be appreciated.

Expert ImageFamily law expert

You might consider bring a restraining order against her. The postings on Facebook certainly amount to verbal abuse. Secondly, you should consider to report her to Child Welfare, alternatively consider bringing an application to vary her parental rights and ask that the children be placed in your husband's care for a limited time or permanently.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
http://www.divorceattorney.co.za
info@divorceattorney.co.za

1
Posted by: family law expert | 2011-01-07

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
http://www.divorceattorney.co.za
info@divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to family law expert