Question

Any advice on how to repel snakes

We found a snake in our garage yesterday, it was dead but I can' t help but worry that there may be more around the yard.Its just I' m afraid the dogs or even one of us could get bitten, is there anything we can use to repel snakes.I know some are harmless but I' m also very scared of them...

Dear Anon

Get a cat

2

I have been involved with snakes for many years. get yourself some diesel. pour the diesel at the property boundries. Snakes will not cross over the diesel line, but snakes that are inside will also be trapped due to the same reason. in rainy seasons you need to do it from time to time as the repellent washes away.

Hope this helps, believe me a cat won' t. A cat stands no chance against a 4 to 5 year old rinkhals.

Posted by: Carol | 2009-10-13

Educate yourself about snakes , and as CV says get a cat.

What area do you live in ?

Reply to Carol