Question
Posted by: anon | 2011-02-13

Any advice?

Hi. I am a 27 year old mom of 3. I breastfed my daughters the last 3 years and have recently stopped. My breasts are now like deflated baloons (Sorry, it''''s the only way I can descirbe it. They aren''''t full or firm anymore. Is there anything that I can use to make them full and firm again? I want to use surgery as a last resort. I have read about Triactol bust, do we get it here in SA? Thanks so much. I''''m not sure who to ask about this, hope you can help!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i looked at the product and it is interesting that there is a study that Triactol has conducted. I do not think this is available in South africa. Also important to do is pectoral muscle exercises. like squeezing a ball between ones hands. you will feel the muscle below the breast will contract. massaging the breast will also help.

kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za