Question
Posted by: Lindy | 2010/02/04

Anxious to know

I am a bit of an impatient person to say the least. Your comments would be appreciated.
My cycle is an average of 21/22 days. Me period was the week of christmas and the other on the week of 10 -16 january. Had sex when I ovulated. if my period is average 3 weeks then I should have been due this week ? feel nauseas, stomach bloated odd sensations in abdomen, tired etc, which all still could be signs of period about to start. If I do a pregnancy test now, would it be accurate(because my cycle is not 28 days, I technically missed my period) also went to gynae last year with hormone imbalance, might be sorted out, but if not would pregnancy still be possible and if so could there be any dangers?

If you have missed a period, you can do a pregnancy test. I don't know what the hormone problem is , so cannot say how it will affect fertility.

1