Question
Posted by: Jenna | 2010/01/14

Anxious feeling

I have had a sad feeling inside, on and off for many years. Just recently it has come back. It is a heavy, despondent feeling. It is an emotional feeling, but it almost feels like a physical pain. It comes and goes throughout the day. When it is there, I feel it. I am an anxious person, not sure if it is that or depression. I had a baby 9 months ago, so there are contributing factors. I excercise, eat healthy, but always feel anxious and have to work hard at negative feelings. Please could you make some suggestions.

Jenna

Anxiety and depression arfe close relatives, and it would be wise for you to see a good local shrink for a proper assessment of what may be wrong and to discuss the best ways of dealing with it, both in terms of medications and counselling. You could be feeling much better than this

2
Posted by: GiGi | 2010/01/14

You should go see your GP about this, they will advise from there.

Reply to GiGi