Question
Posted by: Luane | 2012/06/05

Anxious

Hi Doc,

I just get this weird pressure in the middle of my head that just stays there.....also got this head rush and hot flush feeling yesterday. Upped my cilift from 20 to 30mg on day 4. Can this be the reason...a bit of increased anxiety? Wish it can just disappear.....

Could be related to the Cilift or the anxiety. I have noticed that in the early stages of being on this family of drugs ( or after an increased dose ) some people do describe this sort of odd feeling in their head. They may call it dizziness or headache, as we don't have many words for such odd sensations, but it isn't really either of those symptoms, but more this odd sort of muzziness. It seems to fade out within a few days of starting at first or of the increased dose.
And of course you can discuss this with your prescribing doc, too.

1