Question
Posted by: chick | 2010/04/29

Anxious

I feel soooo embarrased, my bf''s daughter (16) lost her cellphone she asked me if i had a spare one to lend her, which i did. There was some content on there which i should have removed, which by now she has probably seen. Do i talk to her about it or just brush it off and forget about it. I''m just soo worried about what she thinks of me now. *yikes*

Whether to talk about it or not will really depend on the type of people involved. Often the best way to handle the situation is just to let it slide. If she over brings it u, you will have to discuss it with her.

9
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/29

Listen to Woman she is definitely right, That was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: *-*-* | 2010/04/29

what was on your phone? SMS''s from her father, or something else?

If it''s her father, that could be uncomfortable.

Reply to *-*-*
Posted by: chick | 2010/04/29

hahahahah :)

Reply to chick
Posted by: chick | 2010/04/29

hahahahah :)

Reply to chick
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/29

My pleasure, I find a bottle of 2008 merlot most encouraging :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: chick | 2010/04/29

LOL...thats an awesome idea,now just to build up the courage. :)

Reply to chick
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/29

Thanks for the compliment :) If it were me, I would just bring it up in a normal situation - like if she''s at your house and you''re doing dishes or cooking food. If you''re nonchalant about it (even if you''re cringing inside), chances are she would admire your openness and guts!

Something like - " so, did you see my naughty pictures? My, my, I''m quite the naughty girl!"  Then you can go ahead and mention something like: " BUT I am sorry that you saw them, I am afraid, you might think me a very bad girl!" 

Reply to Woman
Posted by: chick | 2010/04/29

Thanks Woman - you always give great advice and you have definitely calmed me down!! I''m just trying to figure out how do i start this conversation...but Thanks :)

Reply to chick
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/29

See this as an opportunity to gain a closer relationship with her. I think it''s great that kids sees us as human, with human needs, desires and faults. Talk to her about it, as normal as you can and see what she says. Maybe you''re pleasantly surprised!

Reply to Woman