Question
Posted by: ANNIE | 2009/03/24

ANXIOUS

I GET MIGRAINES EVERYTIME I NEED TO WRITE MY LEARNERS TEST WHY IS THIS OR WHEN I AM ANXIOUS . PLS HELP

MIgraine is a complex disorder and many factors can contribute towards having an attack at a particular time, including stress, or even the relief of stress. But even more people, faced with a test, have tension headaches, which are different from migraine ( and need different treatment ). Seeing a CBT therapist for a few sessions to help you learn to stay calm could help you both to pas the test and to avoid headaches