Question
Posted by: Bone | 2008/07/09

Anxiety problems

Hello everyone I have an anxiety problem where its makes me panic when i write tests or have to travel and this has started only a month ago and i need advice how to deal with this.

I wonder what else was happening in your life, for these symptoms to have apparently started, out of the blue, a month ago. However, anxiety disorders can indeed start with no apparent reason, and at any time. You need to see a psychiatrist or a good local GP for an assessment. Whether the problem turns out to be a genral anxiety Disorder, or Panic Disorder, or a more situational anciety related to test writing or travel, it can most probably be cleared up ; the best management can include CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) and / or medication of the type also used in treating Depression. Such disorders are worth seing to promptly, as the longer they remain untreated, the more entrenched they can become as a habit.