Question
Posted by: kasandra | 2010-08-11

anxiety part 2

Hi cybie. Shrink free at the moment, sad that most people can''t afford therapy. You are the only Shrink in my life at the moment. I do think the anxiety is because I stopped drinking and now my brain overflows with all these feelings. Lack of sleep is killing me, do have sleeping tablets but don''t want to drink a pill cause I can''t sleep. Getting herbex nerve tonic from friend, all natural. Will give that a try. Challenging my brain is hard work, changing behaviours and becoming vulnerable. Psycologist told me back in the day I used alcohol to medicate myself from my feelings, just trying to take it a day at a time, I don''t miss alcohol my brain just feel so fried.

Finding other ways to deal with any anxiety that arises is a good thing to do, anyway. Your brain is probably trying hard to heal, so keep t a healthy diet, and exercise it in wholesome ways.
AIm to get restful and at peace, and sleep can come - the harder we try to go to sleep deliberately, the more we tend to wake up.

1