Posted by: Micky | 2012-11-17

Anxiety is killing me

Dear Professor

Please help, I wake up with anxiety, i have to get up cant sleep later than 6am. it''''s so bad I just want to die. The anxiety stays with me the whole day its ruining my life. I have no appetite, no mood to speak or visit people.I dont enjoy life anymore. Everyday is just another day for me. What can I take to help me not to wake up with this very unpleasant feeling???? I cant live with this anymore it''''s been going on for 3 months now!!!! PLEASE HELP ME
Wiil Venlor help???? I cant do this anymore!!!

I understand that this must indeed very very unpleasant. I wouldn't recommend Venlor as such, as there are a wide range of medications which can help a great deal, as can CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy )a form of cousnelling, orsome combination of these. The condition you describe is common, and fortunately usually responds very well to expert treatment. Best would be to arange as soon as practical to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment, diagnosis, and a discussion of your treatment options, and then you should be able to start feeling much better before long.

Posted by: Leila | 2012-11-17

Did some life-changing incident happen for you to feel this way? Dont despair - help is at hand. Anxiety/depression can be treated.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Maria | 2012-11-17

Micky you need to see a doctor who will do an assessment and decide on the best way forward.

Reply to Maria