Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/01/11

Anxiety enduced runny tummy

Hi there doc

Recently I was told that if you only get a runny tummy in the morning (as in only going once or twice and its only a little bit) it is probably Anxiety enduced runny tummy

Is this true or could there be any other reason that one only has the runs in the morning? No other stool during the day either but I am not eating much and I am currently suffering from anxiety.

Thanks!

Hallo Anon
Anxiety can cause a runny tummy. A Gastro intestinal infection usually causes cramping, smelly stools, with mucus/blood in it, and nausea.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/11

Hallo Anon

Reply to cyberdoc