Posted by: Cheryl | 2010-11-19

Anxiety / depression

Can one take rescue tablets / liquid when first starting Nuzak to help with the anxiety which hopefull settles down after a couple of weeks? Am taking Azor do not want to take too much though &  am trying to limit it to 1 tablet per day that is why I am asking about the rescue tablets as I am struggling with the anxiety attacks off and on. Is it okay to take azor for about 3 weeks on an ongoing basis or can it become habit forming if taken for that long, as do not want that to happen.

Rescue tablets can cause anxiety and it is therefore, not recommended to use it with Nuzak. You should only take the Azor tablets as prescribed by your doctor.