Question
Posted by: Someone | 2012/02/27

anxiety attacks?

Please say there is something on the market to assist? I have this overwhelming bad feeling, a constant knot in my stomach and heart palpitations, my muscles are tensed and I am on edge, very irritated. I just want my nerves to calm down, and not feel guilty about everything and anything I do. Any advice?

You will have to consult a doctor for an examination and blood tests. There are medication available that is very effective for a general anxiety disorder but you will need a prescription from your doctor.