Posted by: Nadia | 2012-03-27

Anxiety Attack

Since i can remember i''ve always been a little more anxious, nervous &  stressed, well than normal. I''ve also suffered from bouts of depression. But i have sort of managed to keep it under control, and have sometimes used herbal supplements.

However, we''ve recently gone through a lot of changes in our circumstances, of which a lot has caused us serious stress, and i''ve been feeling extremely anxious over the last couple of weeks, but since yesterday, it''s more like an anxiety attack, and it feels unmanageable now.
At this stage, i seriously feel that i can not cope with these feelings on my own anymore, or without medication.

You will have to consult your doctor for treatment of your anxiety. Cipralex is a wonderful product that can alleviate symptoms of depression and general anxiety. You can also ask your doctor for a prescription for Ativan SL 1mg, which can be used as necessary until the Cipralex has taken its full effect after 3 to 4 weeks.

Posted by: susan | 2012-03-29

My seun is 17 jaar oud en is gediagnoseer met " panic disorder"  en is CILLIFIT aan hom voorgeskryf maar hy glo nie daar is ''n verbetering as hy dit gebruik nie en raak hy soms ook vergeetagtig, veral as hy eksamen skryf. hy het egter besluit om na ''n paar maande dit nie meer te gebruik nie maar sy hande bewe. hy is al ''n geruime tyd nie meer op medikasie nie. hy kla ook soms van pyne in sy bors.

Reply to susan