Question
Posted by: Alice | 2011-02-22

Anxiety and Depression increased by Scam

I have been suffering from depression for many years. Recently i took up the services of an alternative medicine clinic to help with this. Every time i go i feel pressurised into paying for more services and getting more ''herbal'' remedies. I have now paid so much to this place, that I feel constantly anxious and cant concentrate. I dont have much confidence or assertiveness and cant say no when they ask me to get ''more services''. This is just increasing my stress, anxiety and depression. It looks like they may even be a scam as lots of other people feel the same way. What can i do to get out of this situation, I feel i cant cope in it anymore. I cant talk to anyone about it

Dear Alice
It think you should just stop visiting the clinic and decline any more treatment - just say that you don't have the funds. Ask your GP to prescribe something to use for the anxiety and depression if you are not on any medication. The "normal" medications have been tested thoroughly in clinical trials, involving hundreds of patients, and have been proven to be effective and safe to use.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-02-22

Dear Alice
dr Bets