Posted by: Micky | 2012-11-16

Dear CD

Please help, I wake up with anxiety, i have to get up cant sleep later than 6am. it''s so bad I just want to die. What can I take to help me not to wake up with this very unpleasant feeling???? I cant live with this anymore it''s been going on for 3 months now!!!! PLEASE HELP ME

Unfortunately, there is no over the counter medication that will alleviate your symptoms. You will have to consult your doctor for a prescription for an anti-depressant that will also treat your general anxiety. Your doctor will assist you with medication to help you sleep. It is very important to consult a doctor as soon as possible, as the sleep deprivation will aggrevate your anxiety, irritability and thoughts of suicide.