Question
Posted by: me again | 2011/05/26

anxiety

Im being treated for GAD, however I get anxious for every little thing, even when Im excited. this worries me as that means that I can never feel any good or bad emotions as then I get anxious. I have to remain neutral all the time. What can I do as I want to feel the ups and downs of life without anxiety.

Neither good nor bad emotions cause anxiety. Whatever is triggering your anxiety must be something else. See a good shrink for a proper assessment, and a discussion of your treatment options, and get free of the GAD

1