Question
Posted by: angel | 2011-01-13

anxiety

can i combine, zopax and cipramil for anxiety? i am on 10mg cipramil and take zopax when needed. is it beter to take the cipramil at night or in the mornings? what is the dossage for cipramil for anxiety?

Zopax is a generic form of alp[razolam, also sold as Xanax. It is a sedative - tranquillizer used by some in treating anxiety symptoms, and usually povides a fairly rapidly felt effect ; there can be problems of dependence on such drugs if they are used in high doses on a continuous basis for more than a couple of months.
Cipramil is a form of Antidepressant, also useful in reducing the symptoms of anxiety. 10 mg is a modest dose, and couple eventually be increased by your doctor. If one is taking a single daily dose, many people prefer to do so at night.
let me emphasize that your doctor had an absolute duty to discuss this with you when writing the prescription, and so should your pharmacist when filling the prescription, as well as making sure you receive a copy of the product information leaflet that comes in all drug packages

3
Posted by: angel | 2011-01-13

my doctor prescribed the medicine to me, i just want to make sure what the correct use is.

Reply to angel
Posted by: casey | 2011-01-13

The best will be to speak to your doctor about this.

Reply to casey