Question
Posted by: smith | 2010/12/09

Anxiety

I have anxiety everytime when i have to go anywhere and this makes me want to go to the toilet and sit and do the number two. this happened when i was travbelling and it was two years ago and now it has returned like i have to go to the toilet and i feel uncomfortable.
What can one do cause this is becomeing stupid where i feel like i need the toilet everytime when i have to travle, has the anxiety gotten the better of me in this regard.

Hallo Smith
People often develop diarrhoea when anxious. One can use anti-anxiety medication (like Aropax) or you can see a psychologist to teach you techniques to manage the anxiety when it happens.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/10

Hallo Smith