Question
Posted by: kasandra | 2010/08/10

anxiety

Hi cybie, things are going good but lately I suffer from severe anxiety, I can''t pin point way, it get a bit intense where I sometimes feel a bit out of breath and keeps me up at night. Don''t know what to do about it.

Hmm. Hard to tell from a distance. Could well be just part of the swings and roundabouts of your brain and body settling down to living more healthily in the absence of the alcohol. If it becomes really troublesome, do discuss it with your shrink, as to plan any management of it withou risking involvement in other possible dependency-producing meds, is important to plan properly

1