Question
Posted by: Nicholette | 2010/06/23

Anxiety

I have been suffering from a bad bout of anxiety. I am tensed up all the time, worried about the future. I need some coping techniques it affecting my life in a bad way

OK, it's not practical to provide details of coping techniques on-line, in response to such a broad question. If you google the issue, you'll find lots of pages about relaxation techniques you can try.
But as this sounds like a significant and troubling degree of anxiety, you need to see a psychiatrist ( or at least a good GP ) for a proper assessment and a discussion of treatment options, which should include CBT-style counselling and perhaps some medication, often with meds otherwise also used to treat depression.

1