Question
Posted by: Thanks | 2010/05/15

Anxiety

Thanks for the advice Doc

I posted a while ago on here for advice on the fact that I have severe anxiety, dont want to leave the house etc.

Your advice was to go for CBT therapy, at first I was not impressed as I did not want to go for therapy was hoping for a 5min solution. But I am going now and have had good results. Im starting to smile again.

The anxiety is far from gone but it is getting better.

5 minute solutions usually have results that last 5 minuts, if you're lucky ! But CBT is usually the shortest and most efficient form of therapy.
I am so delighted to hear that you are smiling again, and doing well - congratulations. Keep up the good work, and there should be more improvement to come !

1