Posted by: Annetjie van Aswegen | 2009-05-02

I' m suffering from anxiety for the past 3 and a half weeks. Cant'  sleep, getting hot flushes, feeling anxies almost the whole day, irritibilty, getting like needles and pins in my arms and hands, getting hot and then cold. I have problems with my uterus, it' s very low, my overies, one they say is a mass and the other one is still ok. I' ve got a lot of cists. Can it be my hormones that gives me this problems? At the moment I' m on depression pills and calming pills, but I don' t feel depressed. Headaches and my head feels heavy. My anxiety is stomach makes spasm, heart beats faster and hot flushes. I don' t have that I can' t breathe. I can' t sit still, I can' t lie down and I cant concentrate. Please help!!!

Thank You

If you are under 40 years of age and have a normal cycle, it is unlikely that hormoinal problems are cuasing your symptoms.

I am 41 and postmenopausal. My problem is anxiety, I have it almost everyday the whole day unless I take lexomil. How long does this last and is there anything I can take besides lexomil?

Posted by: Annetjie van Aswegen | 2009-05-04

I am 28 years old. My cycle is never normal. Some months it' s from 5 - 7 days, then I would stop and 2 days later starts again. This month I was only 2 days. I was contraceptive pills, but it didn' t regulate my period.

Thank You

Reply to Annetjie van Aswegen

Maybe some of the pills you are taking is causing this affect on you.I recently started drink a light depression/anxiety pil,and soon after is started having problems to urinated(just for excample),and when i read the fine print on the leaflet i saw that that was on of the " newe effekte" .So i stopped it and ask for another pil.So,just make sure your excualy taking the the tablets for YOU!