Posted by: TIZ | 2009-01-02

I am 26 years old. About 2 years ago - i had excruciating heart pain and terrible pain on my right arm as well - I was very anxious and went to the doctor who did tests and advised it was anxiety -
I then had a seizure of some sort whereby every muscle in my body cramped - I was rushed to hospital and was told it was a panic attack- I could not believe a panic attack could be so horrible-
for 2 wks my facial muscles were in a cramp - it finally twitched before all the tension was released - I did see a chiropractor - but I still suffer the effects of these cramps- especially my head sometimes feels heavy with cramping - is this normal anxiety or something else

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Anxiety can be an awful experience. I do suggest that you consult an specialist physician for a more thorough diagnosis and more specific care and advice. Diet, occupation, family history, previous trauma - so much depends on these factors. You need an expert evaluation. With proper care you can enjoy a normal life.