Question
Posted by: tammy | 2012/08/14

anus sex

my husband likes having sex first in the vagina then in the anus.what is the negative side of having sex like this.i get infection very easily and is scared that this may worsen my infection problem.

It could very easily result in infections. The best would be is to wear a condom when penetrating into the vagina and then replace it before anal penetration. You need to minimize the transfer of bacteria from the one body opening into the other.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: jim | 2012/08/16

Only men with hidden gay tendencies want anul sex

Reply to jim
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/15

Reply to Sexologist